L'Oreal Visible Lift instant anti-aging Makeup

L'Oreal Visible Lift instant anti-aging Makeup Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 391 in Makeup

September 30, 2015

This foundation is priced right at around $17 a bottle at Walmart. I have tried many different foundations with all levels of coverage and this is by far one of the best I have found. It has a thick consistency for full coverage and doesn't leave your face feeling icky or cakey. You can spread out a small amount all over the face for even coverage and using a sponge you can get those hard to cover spots. It lasts all day and doesn't streak. As far as anti-aging goes I'm not sure how it works as I'm only 23 and that isn't why I use the foundation, just an added bonus. It provides great sun coverage with an spf of 17. I have acne scarred skin and still suffer from a few breakouts from time to time. This makeup is actually one of the only ones I have tried that does not cause breakouts, if anything my skin is clearer when I use it daily and I tend to get compliments on how perfect my skin is! I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great foundation for an affordable price.

February 05, 2014

great foundation and one of the very few I can find for my fair skin that doesn't turn PINK

October 27, 2013

Top marks for this liquid foundation, with a neat brush built in. Goes on very smooth and lasts all day.

September 07, 2013

I use L'Oreal Visible Lift makeup because it goes on smooth and blends into my skin colour.It comes with a brush attached to the top of the bottle.All you do is twist,and the silky soft smooth makeup comes out.You just apply the brush lightly to your face and use your fingers to spread back to the hair line and whola!!beautiful looking natural skin.Leaves your complexion withoutany flaws or streaks.Gooa love it.