L'Oreal Volume Collagen Body Boost Lifting Spray Reviews

Ranked #1531 out of 2161 in Hair Care

June 28, 2015

Had high hopes for this spray, but it did nothing to my hair. It might be worth a try, because it's only $4.

November 21, 2014

What I liked about this is that it gave my hair a nice shine to it. I have coloured hair that is really long, wavy and thick. It is basically impossible to get volume to my hair because of the length and weight of it. So I can't really say if I noticed any difference. For finer or shorter hair, I'm sure there would be a difference. But I'll take nice shiny hair any day!

September 15, 2014

I try a lot of hair products, but day to day, I don't actually use much or anything all that consistently, except this. I am always seeking as much volume as I can get, and I love that a simple spritz of this at the roots on damp hair gives my hair an added boost. While you can get much more volume if you blow dry your hair after using this, I usually don't and still find that this gives my hair more fullness and oomph. It's not something that gives incredible volume, but it does make hair look and feel more full, and as mentioned, it couldn't be easier to use.

May 10, 2012

The L'Oreal paris Volume Collagen Body Boost Lifting Spray works Wonderful , just apply to towel dried roots and blow dry . Its very effective and weightless so it will not leave your hair flat at the end of the day , on it's own or with the entire L'Oreal Volume Collagen line , this Body Boost spray works all day and smells great too!