L'Oreal Volume Shocking Mascara Reviews

Ranked #400 out of 820 in Mascara

Comb your lashes as big as you dare with Volume Shocking, our first construction mascara for up to 12 x more volume for your lashes. For more information, please visit http://www.loreal-paris.co.uk/.

April 20, 2016

I love the way it makes my lashes pop! It's a very nice product! I really enjoyed this product. It makes you feel sexy and confident. If you like mascara this is one to use.

March 01, 2016

This is a really great mascara ,it goes on smoothly ,doesn't seem to clump and gives my eyes a bold dramatic look for when I'm going out on the town .I don't find it to be too expensive and it doesn't smudge and I don't have to do any touch ups ,so this is definitely a product that I would recommend to all the ladies

January 22, 2016

The shape of the tube is very distinctive... and sometimes hard to store properly because it is so big. The brush handles are a little tricky to hold sometimes because of its shape.

As for the formula itself, if you have time, this mascara will create long, fluttery lashes with volume. The problem? It was too time consuming and required too many steps to get that effect. The black formula itself will create some volume and minimal length, but the primer was needed to add the fibres to create the length. It was long wearing throughout the day and cleaned off with a standard cleanser.

If you have the time and patience, this product will deliver. If not, look elsewhere.

December 23, 2015

This mascara Works amazing! Looks like I have false lashes on

December 23, 2015

I actually really liked the way this product intensified my lashes :) they looked long thick and beautiful :) I already have fairly long lashes but this mascara almost made them look fake haha I absolutely would recommend this to a friend and would buy it again.

November 16, 2015

This Mascara made my lashes feel almost as natural and beautiful as can be would recommend!

September 26, 2015

love this I wear it all the time u should deffinatly get it

June 09, 2015

Works so well. I have naturally long lashes and this just made them fuller an dark

June 09, 2015

Ohhh super lash me! This is a definitely the mascara for me! The volume that mascara gives me is just unbelievable!

June 08, 2015

Love love love this product. I cannot go a day without wearing it. It defiantly gives your eyes a pop and refreshes your look. This mascara is wonderful. It's not clumpy and the wand is easy to use.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies