L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 775 in Mascara

Combining over 10 years of research and 3 patents, the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black waterproof mascara are infused with a powerful serum of 5 advanced skincare ingredients. Instantly even your skin tone.

November 30, 2016

I was surprised this quality could be found in a drugstore mascara. This mascara does it all waterproof lengthen and makes your lashes look fuller. I had my doubts especially with a waterproof mascara but I was pleased all around. Price, performance and amount of product . Very nice

November 28, 2016

I won't be buying this again. The wand comes out with a whole tonne of product on it so it is impossible to put it on without clumps. I have to wipe it down before using it, pretty annoying.
It stays on all day but it smears very easily.

November 14, 2016

Mascara is very clumpy and leaves eyelashes feeling heavy and spidery. Right from the get go when you pull out the wand you can see that the mascara is not evenly distributed throughout the bristles. Bought in a pinch because that's exactly what it is. It's the mascara that stays in your makeup bag that you never really use because it's not the best but you don't quite through it out incase you can't find another mascara.

November 14, 2016

Probably the worst mascara I've ever bought. When you pull the wand out, the product was smeared all over the brush, rather than evenly applied over all the bristles. When I put it on my eyelashes, it went on in big clumps and was very messy. I will not be buying this product again.

September 27, 2016

This mascara has the perfect consistency and has a really nicely made applicator blush that helps it go on thick but not clumpy, it's waterproof so it lasts all day and night if you need it too. I love the dark black color to it. It really enhances the eyes. I find this mascara not only helps with volume but helps with length and works very well with an eyelash curler. They seem to stay curled up all day as though it's like a glue of sorts, you'll need makeup remover to get off if you don't want to pull it off your lashes cause it sticks very well

September 27, 2016

Love this mascara; the basics always work best. Makes my lashes appear full and long. Doesn't wipe off during the day but can make a mess trying to take off with just water in the shower. You need a good makeup remover to get rid of residual mascara on your lashes. You can also pull this mascara off in clumps in the shower; though I'm sure most mascaras which are waterproof would do the same. Best mascara bang for the buck. Why pay more when you don't need to.

September 23, 2016

This is by far my go to, most favorite mascara of all time. I have been using it forever and will continue to use it forever. If they stop making this mascara I will cry.

September 18, 2016

One of my new favorite beauty products! My lashes looked amazing, and one of the best ones I have used! There are no clumps, lashes look long and it lasts all day with no smudging.

September 13, 2016

L'Oreal has always been my go to mascara brand and this one does not disappoint! It lasts and makes eye lashes look long and full without clumping, plus is true to being waterproof. Great price, but can often get it on sale, making it an even better deal.

August 17, 2016

Love love love this mascara! works just as well as high end mascara or better. it makes my lashes look so full and long. the price is also right! i would recommend this mascara for anyone.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!