L'Oreal Youth Code Dark Spot Serum Corrector Reviews

Ranked #259 out of 324 in Primer

January 07, 2016

It's the third time I try a l'Oreal Youth code products and once again I am very satisfy with this one! I love the Youth Code dark spot serum corrector because you can see results within few days. I have lots of dark spot due to being outside in the sun and going in suntan machine during winter and I was able to see them getting less darker within 3 days applying the serum twice a day. It also leave my skin smooth and shiny (just enough) but not grease. I find that it make my skin look illuminate and help reduce wrinkles. I really recommend that serum for any women with dark spot!

August 12, 2013

Trying new creams and products all the time. Tester made me want to buy full-size so must be good! Skin feels tighter and brown spots seem lighter. Will keep using.

April 02, 2013

I received this Serum in my March Glossybox.Im used to serums being clear and oily but this serum is very luxurious and creamy.I couldn't believe how soft and velvety this left my skin feeling.I like that it comes in a pump bottle that provides the right amount of serum to use.It also locks so that it cant spill.

It claims it reduces age spots,dark spots,sun damage and post acne marks.I do not have any of these issues but I do like using something that will protect me from any of these concerns in the future.My skin feels so fresh and really illuminated with using this serum.

August 25, 2012

this dark spot corrector is awesome. (i tried the kiehl's dark spot solution as well...works great,but more expensive and i'm more a fan of the creme from l'oreal instead of this watery oily stuff from kiehl's,but kiehl's works great as well)

i see a great difference in my skin, darker acne scars are less visible and dark spots as well. i like that you only need 1 small pump and it covers your whole face,so a little bit goes a long way. i use it in the morning before my moisturizer and in the evening before i apply my night care. don't expect miracles overnight.
didn't irritate my sensitive skin. left my skin soft and smooth.
it's almost scentless, it's a very(not even noticeable)clean scent.

May 18, 2012

I am in love with this product. The difference in the way my skin looks is wonderful, furthermore my skin feels so smooth and soft.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes