• Loreal Youth Code Day/Night cream
Amazing

Loreal Youth Code Day/Night cream Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 644 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

March 05, 2017

It smells great, with a creamy, silky texture that has a pearly shine to it. I cant wear it alone, its not hydrating enough, so I have to use a moisturizer on top. If I remember correctly, it was a bit costly, considering it did nothing for me. I used it twice a day for a good month, and saw no visible results, texture of skin was the same and it didn't tighten or hydrate. I even stopped using it on my entire face and stuck to the applying it to my eye area. This product was a bust for me, I wont repurchase.

March 12, 2016

It has a pleasant scent. Makes my skin feel like there's something actually shielding it. Dries quickly and leaves skin velvety soft. I just started using it only 3 days and I don't have any wrinkles yet but I believe I need to start using something before I do get them. I mean I'm already 44 so it's time for a cream and I feel I made a good choice with this product. You can feel instant results. So so soft. Hopefully it won't harm my puppy cuz he liked the taste as you can see in my photo lol :)