Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Speedy 30 Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 99 in Handbags

it been used 8 mouth exel cond i keep my bags with dust case all the time it hasnt got box more you need to know ask me pls

October 13, 2016

This is my daily "go to" bag! I don't typically switch purses, so this bag is used to go work, out and about, travelling etc. It holds surprisingly more than it looks, however I find if it's too empty it sags since the bag walls are not structured.

I used one for about 5 years, however the zipper pull broke off twice. Louis Vuitton fixed it the first time for free, and I had to pay for the second zipper pull fix. 2 years ago, I replaced it and bought another one, and unfortunately the zipper pull has also broken off again.

Super classic bag, and I wouldn't be surprised if I bought another one in a few years to replace my current one.

August 26, 2014

I love my speedy, I love the quality and how many items it holds but it never looks bulky. It is a higher price for a bag but definitely worth it because you will never get sick of it and it is something that will always stay in style.

July 30, 2013

Louis Vuitton Handbags are classic bags that never go out of style. I no longer have the first one I ever received because I was able to pass it down to my daughter along with a few others after manyy many years of use. These bags are very well constructed and made out of quality materials.

May 11, 2012

I have been saving up for this bag for 5 years and I finally bought it about a year ago. Since Audrey Hepburn made it a classic, I have always admired it's timeless look.

It holds all my belongings with ease and and I can fit my entire arm into the bag from top to bottom! Haha.

It is definitely worth saving up for. Such a great investment! No regrets!

November 09, 2009

A classic piece. Comes in great sizes with tons of room. Very light by itself (some bags I've been looking at lately are very heavy even when empty) and something that's going to last you a while, although the leather darkens over time, which I know some people like.

October 28, 2009

This is a must have staple for any fashionista. While the speedy is a bit on the expensive side, it is an investment piece that is well worth it. Versatile and never out of fashion, I highly recommend it.

February 23, 2008

This bag looks absolutely disgusting. It's one of those fads that just doesn't stick. I used to see everyone with these Louis Vuitton bags everywhere, but it has finally died down, thank god. I never understood why anyone would like a bag that looks this gross. It's way too expensive for what it is, and I'm not one to usually dis handbags. Designer handbags are beautiful, and though they are pricey, a lot of the time they are worth it. Louis Vuitton just doesn't cut it. I didn't understand that trend. Ugh.

October 22, 2007

This bag is a classic. It will never go out of style and it is so roomy I can even fit a hoodie in it with all of my other stuff. The colour of the leather looks kind of weird when it's brand new 'cause it's very light...will look better as it ages and darkens though. If you decide to get one, I would seriously recommend getting the 30 because it's the perfect size for everyday use. The 25 is too small and the others are too big (more like luggage).

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products