Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Damier Hand Bag
Good

Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Damier Hand Bag Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 99 in Handbags

May 30, 2016

I had been lusting over the Speedy for years and always wanted both the Neverfull and Speedy. I ended up picking up the Neverfull first but finally gave in and got the Speedy as well. The speedy is a LV classic and especially in Damier Ebene, goes with everything!

January 09, 2016

The quality of this purse is good but I don't find it very attractive looking. Especially for the price

May 06, 2015

I have a large collection of purses and this is by far the best I have, The quality is great. Easy to carry, Holds plenty of items

March 25, 2015

It was a gift to me on my Birthday last year by my Husband. I always wanted to own this classic beauty. The straps are of thick leather and feel smooth. For the Speedy B, the strap comes with an adjustable extender that, when in use, lengthens the strap for cross-body use. Without the extender, the strap is ideal for shoulder-carry. The interior of the bag is a gorgeous, contrasting red. The quality of the lining may feel coarse in comparison with my canvas Burberry but seeing I have no other LV bags to compare with, I will regard this as LV's standard-quality lining. The code for the bag's manufacturing place and date are imprinted on the leather strips beneath the interior pocket, just above the rivet.