Lovable Labels Camp Day Pack

Lovable Labels Camp Day Pack Reviews

1 review
Ranked #5 out of 6 in Personalized Labels

August 27, 2013

I know how easily my child loses or misplaces his things, such as clothing, Tupperware dishes, toys, crayons and much more.Children go to Camp, School, Sleepovers, Parks, Daycare etc and each one of those is a chance for something to get lost.. With my little one starting pre-school next year, I have had a lot on my mind and the thought of labeling my son’s belongings never occurred to me, until someone mentioned that their daughter was constantly loosing her stuff or misplacing it. So you can imagine how extremely grateful I am for the opportunity to do a review on the Ultimate Camp Pack from Lovable Labels!!

Lovable Labels was launched in 2003 by a Mother, who herself needed to find a way to label all of her son’s belongings. She then saw the need in the market for personalized labels that were tough, durable and could stand the use that children would put them through over time, which gives me the piece of mind that a parent needs! They save parents money by not having to go out and replace their belongings because they get lost. Children get to choose from a wide variety of colors, designs and sizes so it’s sure to please everyone :)

There are so many different things you can stick a label on:

All their Camp stuff
Pencils & Crayons
Electronics (to avoid sibling rivalry hehe)
School Supplies
And much much more

At Lovable Labels you can find anything you are looking for really. Just let your mind wander and the possibilities are endless..Personalized durable labels & tags are Lovable Labels specialty. They make the best quality of durable, affordable and uniquely beautiful labels out there. They are all waterproof, dishwasher, microwave, washer & dryer, sun, bleach, sunscreen and temperature safe!!!

The little booklet that it comes in, is the most convenient thing ever! Being someone who already has everything labeled in categories, in anything I do generally, this is something that I find highly convenient knowing exactly which labels are for what! :) To be completely honest, I was a little scared that I wouldn’t know which labels were for what, The Ultimate Camp Pack has quite a few and they really are all so adorable, by organizing it the way they do, you can rest assured that they make it 100% simple to find just what you are looking for.

You can find them exclusively Online, making it easy for anyone to order from anywhere in the world. They are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week! You can also call them at 1-866-327-LOVE (5683).

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
Social Nature

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
sample source

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
Tunnocks Snowballs

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic

TaraLeadbeater added a new review for

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
National Women's Show in Ottawa