Love & Beauty Nail Polish by Forever 21
Good

Love & Beauty Nail Polish by Forever 21 Reviews

Ranked #1056 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

May 15, 2012

As a nail polish junkie, I can't help myself to buy nail polishes whenever I have the chance. Love & Beauty is a brand by Forever 21 and its nail polishes are quite good. It is cheap (C$3.80 for a 14 ml bottle) and it is made in the USA. The bottle is really cute. I bought a shimmery lavender purple and it is really good. It is sheer when you apply one coat, but it gets darker after a second or third coat. It doesn't chip immediately and, with a top coat, it lasts for a long time. The only con of this nail polish is that name of the shade isn't written on the bottle but only on the price tag. I recommend this to every nail polish lover!

April 24, 2012

I picked up Love & Beauty nail polish on a whim and with low expectations since it was such a low cost polish ($2.80). I can say that I was more than pleasantly suprised!
This polish is amazing! I'm still shocked at how low the price was.
I picked it up in 'Bubble Gum Purple' and I just love it!
It looks a lot different on my nails than any other polish I've used. It almost gives it a 'fake nails' effect.
In fact I've even been asked before if my nails were real while wearing it. It's a thick formula and goes on matte. It has incredible staying power as well! :)
I love this polish, I'll definitely be getting more in my next order to Forever 21 :)