Love, Chole by Chole
Amazing

Love, Chole by Chole Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1013 out of 1233 in Perfume

Love, Chloe is a celebration of radiant, generous and spontaneous femininity. Its fine, powdery scent is contagious, a beauty that is free and graceful.The scents include: Orange Blossom, Pink Pepper, Iris, Lilac, Hyacinth, Wisteria Blossom with a light, sensual iridescent scent.

June 13, 2011

I have actually been complimented on this perfume before and as soon as I was I knew it was a keeper!

It is pretty light, very floral, pretty and feminine. According to the Sephora website, it's notes include: Orange Blossom, Pink Pepper, Iris, Lilac, Hyacinth, Wisteria Blossom, Powdery Musks, Talc, Rice Powder.

I am not sure what all of those smell like exactly but I can tell you that together it does smell pretty good. The staying power is decent. Nothing above the ordinary but not worse either. I have tried to mix this fragrance with body mists from Bath and Body Works and this has been working really well for me too. I think it gives it a bit more staying power and gives it a bit more of an undertone as well.