Love That White Smile Tooth & Lip Gloss

Love That White Smile Tooth & Lip Gloss Reviews

1 review
Ranked #90 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

November 10, 2010

I got to try a sample of the tooth and lip gloss courtesy of the brand.

The tooth gloss is a cool idea. It is supposed to help protect teeth from stains and make them look brighter. Because blue is the antagonist colour to yellow, It has little bits of blue mika in it that will give the illusion of whiter teeth against the yellowish tint of teeth. I didn't notice a difference in the colour of my teeth after using this, but I like that it tastes minty fresh.

The first thing that caught my eye about the lip gloss is that it has a mirror on the side so you can see where you are applying if you aren't in the bathroom. GENIOUS! Why don't more brands do this?? I am quite impressed with the quality of the gloss too. Like the rest of the Love This White Smile line, it has a minty scent and it also adds a bit of lip plumping. When you pull out the application wand, a little blue light comes on which I thought was fun at first. But when you try and apply a lip gloss with a blue light shining on your lips, it's awkward to see your lips to really be able to tell what it looks like. I'd rather there be no light or at least a basic white one.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products