Love You Forever by Robert Munsch

Love You Forever by Robert Munsch Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 960 in Books

October 09, 2016

The kids loved this book but your rating choice is "Lust factor " I don't think that is appropriate for a rating choice on a children's book
I would buy this book again for a gift

October 09, 2016

One of my favorite children's books. I used to read it all the time to my kids and have cried a thousand times! Such a beautiful story. I have also bought it as a gift for many kids and all the mom's have thanked me.

August 24, 2016

My favorite children's book I ever read. It is such a beautiful story about life. Makes me cry every single time I read it. If you haven't read it ...you must!

August 24, 2016

Not only was this book read to all four of my children every night, but I also gifted it to both my Mom, and my Mother-in-law!
This book is timeless in its beauty and message--and a lovely way to let parents know how they are appreciated and loved..and that they will have our love and support--as did they for us....a lovely 'circle of life' story.

July 22, 2016

I absolutely love this book! I remember reading it when I was young and it is one of my favourite books to read with my sons now. I have also purchased this book for several friends with young kids and it is always a big hit. If you haven't already read this book I would highly recommend reading it.

July 01, 2016

This book I loved when I was little and now it's great for the little ones and it's cheap this book is great for the ones you love and it's bring back lots of memories .

June 27, 2016

my daughter has this book and now my grandson has this book. It truly is a book that speaks fro the heart and I agree that all families should have a copy of this book in their homes.

June 27, 2016

Un souvenir de mon enfance gravé dans ma mémoire. Quel beau livre et quelle histoire touchante en si peu de mots et de pages. Je compte bien me le procurer afin de le lire à mon tour à mon premier petit bébé qui verra le monde dans les prochains jours :)

June 14, 2016

I was in pre-school the very first time I heard this book. It soon became a book with a very personal meaning to my mom and me. For me the message of the book has always been one of patience and understanding between a parent and child, also once you grow up the roles then become reversed. No matter how angry, frustrated or upset your mother gets with you or vice versa, the love and bond you share is unconditional. It is a great book, and on I hold close to my heart. But I can't read it without crying...lol

June 14, 2016

Love you Forever is one of those childhood memories you forget existed. I was in my kindergarten classroom when my teacher pulled out this book. A knot in my stomach developed as vivid memories of my mom and I came flashing through my mind. I remembered she had read that story to me so many times. As my kindergarten teacher read, I fell more and more in love with the book all over again. I went home and demanded we find that book. It truly is an all time favourite. Robert Munsch can write anything to perfection- whether the genre be funny, sad, etc.
Highly recommend raising your child reminding them of what this story states- that you will love them forever.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for