Good

Lovefresh Vanilla Sugar Scrub Reviews

Ranked #367 out of 843 in Bath & Body

All natural sugar scrub for the body using the finest ingredients.  Created by LOVEFRESH Founder, Stacey Davis in Toronto, Canada.

The ultimate hydrating sugar scrub with botanical extracts and shea butter. This scrumptious scrub is gentle enough to use daily. Exfoliating with sugar helps to increase circulation and will certainly rejuvenate your skin…leaving it feeling scrubalicious!

March 08, 2016

Oh my goodness i love this body scrub. it has such a nice scent that is not to strong and leaves skin super soft and smooth. Worth every penny and a must in the wash room!

November 28, 2014

I can't not even begin to express how much I LOVE this product. I have recommended it to all of my friends and family. The Vanilla Sugar Scrub is my favourite as the smell is so rich. I have been told that I smell like cake! And that smell lasts for the entire day! Not only does it smell great, but it makes my skin feel so soft! This product is especially good for the winter and makes a great Christmas present.

January 10, 2013

I got one of these from the One of a Kind Show in Toronto. I bought a gift set of a body wash and lotion, and the founder, Stacey Davis who was at the booth gave me the sugar scrub to try. She said it's their top seller and I can see why. I have been using it regularly in the shower for the past two months and I love it. I have tried many body scrubs and there are many that I like, but this one does it all. It exfoliates and moisturizes long after you leave the shower. There is shea butter in the scrub so you will notice that it is still on your skin after you rinse the sugar off. My legs get dry in the winter so I really appreciate that.

I love the subtle scent of the Vanilla and the texture of the product. It reminds me of sugary marshmallows if that makes any sense. All of LOVEFRESH's products are all natural so I never have to think twice about what I'm putting on my skin. This makes a great gift for someone or something to pamper yourself with. I would buy this again.

September 05, 2012

A delicious treat for the body. This is more than just s scrub; it's a moisturizer as well. It seriously leaves your skin feeling like velvet for at least 2 days. I use it in the shower before I even turn on the water. Once I've done my scrub down I turn on the shower and let it rinse away. So far I've only tried the Vanilla, but I can only imagine how delicious the other flavours smell.