Lärabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Lärabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 287 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

March 17, 2017

Good amount of nuts but on the sweet side. Wish it had less calories. Can be pricey and I always buy it on sale. Good alternative to a granola bar but wouldnt call it "healthy"

March 13, 2017

A great snack for when you are on the go. Healthy and delicious. I highly recommend it for those who have a sweet tooth. I tend to buy a case at a time.

March 03, 2017

Finally tried one of these the other day and was surprised at how tasty these bars are. The texture is more soft and chewy which I really like. Can't wait to discover other flavours!

March 02, 2017

such a yummy indulgence that I can feel good about. I love that it has so few ingredients, but tastes amazing and fills you up! I don't buy them often b/c I find all protein bars expensive, but this one is my favorite.

March 01, 2017

I really love Larabars because not only are they filling, they are filled with natural, delicious ingredients! This is my favourite bar although I have to be afraid where I eat it because of other people's sensitivities and regardless, it is a great value for a snack after my workouts.

September 14, 2016

These are great bars for after a workout or for a snack in between meals. This particular flavour is quite tasty and is not chewy like most chocolate flavoured protein bars. Only wish the came in the smaller sample sizes they give out to try instead of the bigger bar as sometimes I just want a small bite size bar.

September 12, 2016

I use protein bars while I'm working to keep my energy up and because they are quick and easy snacks. I had never tried Lärabar before but I had a coupon and decided to try it out.
    This particular bar has 6 grams of protein which isn't as much as my usual bars but is still good for a small bar. And it is sort of small really, I wish it had been bigger and more filling but it was delicious. I also found it slightly crumbly but the overall texture was nice.
    The ingredients are simple and it is gluten-free. I really enjoyed it.