LÄRABAR Reviews

Ranked #183 out of 238 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

L¿RABAR is a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices - energy in its purest form. Made from 100% whole food, each flavor contains no more than six ingredients. Pure and simple, just as nature intended. L¿RABAR is a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices - energy in its purest form. Made from 100% whole food, each flavor contains no more than six ingredients. Pure and simple, just as nature intended. L¿RABAR is a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices - energy in its purest form. Made from 100% whole food, each flavor contains no more than six ingredients. Pure and simple, just as nature intended. Uncooked and Unprocessed. The essential enzymes, which are necessary for the digestion and utilization of nutrients, remain completely intact in their most natural, powerful state. A diet abundant in raw, unprocessed foods is important for health and longevity. For L¿RABAR, we source the best possible ingredients. Every time. Every bar. Enjoy

November 30, 2016

These are my favourite bar by far. Such a great treat to eat - and high in protein and other nutrients. My dietician suggested these for their pure ingredients and low sugar content. The portion size is also perfect for Mexico. A regular product in our house

September 14, 2016

The LARABAR that I buy here in Canada is different from the one in the picture - but it is still the same goodness. I love that it is truly healthy, gluten-free and it is all natural. So simple yet full of goodness. It takes away the 2nd guessing whether to buy one or not. the answer is get more than one. It's a guilt-free indulgence and treat to keep in your purse or work desk. Just love this product.

July 11, 2016

Oh my gosh I love these!! I heard about them and was unsure when I saw the price, but they're worth every penny! They're so filling and delicious! And healthy with only a few ingredients. My new favourite for sure!

April 21, 2016

Larabars are one of my favorite quick snacks on the go. Quick and easy to grab and they taste amazing and I'm not one that enjoys things made out of dates normally. Made from all natural ingredients and are gluten free and vegan friendly. They satisfy any sweet tooth cravings that I have.

February 22, 2016

Love that there's so few ingredients in each bar, no other hidden fillers. great taste and keeps me full between meals. Love the peanut butter larabar

January 26, 2016

Reviewing the peanut butter (with and without chocolate-i like choc more)
I can't tell if it's giving me alot or a little energy. I have low thyroid which makes me fatigue and I'm a mom to a very active toddler! so I could use all the help and this is good stuff. We enjoy these bars they're moist and delicious, we love dates. When I don't eat big enough meals or am leaving the house I eat one and it definitely gives a boost for me and relieves hunger, without a bad feeling like after eating oh henry. This is much healthier!!

January 15, 2016

Few ingredients, no filler and great taste! I love the Pistachio bars (discontinued now?) :(
But a nice twist from the regular oat/granola bars, I tried something new and loved it.

January 08, 2016

I've tasted a few flavors. Very tasty and good for when I workout. The ingredients are great as well.

January 08, 2016

I've only tried a couple of the LARABAR flavours. Some are okay, and some are really delicious!
My favourite so far has been the Peanut Butter. It tastes almost exactly like a homemade peanut butter cookie, with just a hint of the dates coming through. The texture is smooth and has some chunks of roasted peanut, and it isn't too sweet but definitely satisfies my snack cravings.
The chocolate / cocoa flavoured ones are probably my least favourite, but the rest of the flavours sound delicious to me.
I like that these are pretty straightforward, with simple nutritious ingredients. They are a bit sugary, but they're a good alternative to junk food and most of the varieties taste just as good!

December 08, 2015

This is a wonderful raw food treat made with 100% natural ingredients do you wint find preservatives, artificial colours or flavors. The bars are made mainly of dates which provide a thick well rounded sugary molasses type taste which complement the other flavous in the bar. Because of the natural ingredients the bar are quite dense and may be too much to eat in one go so I recommend having small pieces rather than one full bar to satisfy a sugary fix.