Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #1174 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

Lubriderm is the simple yet essential element of a therapeutic approach for caring for the health of your skin.

January 26, 2016

This is not very effective at hydrating my skin. I mean, it's not the worst but not the best either. It's just ok.

January 26, 2016

This product in my opinion isn't that great,it very greasy,hard to blend and it doesn't seem to moisturize my skin for very long.I would have to apply over and over

October 15, 2015

This I had a $3.00 coupon for, so I added another addition to my stash. It's not bad at all

May 23, 2010

I have very dry skin….I have tried this lotion and it is one of the best. I like the smell and it does seem to moisturize your skin however, the moisturizing affect last for about 5 or 6 hours in a day. I had to reapply the lotion maybe about twice a day on my body and several times on my hand after every wash. Although, it does penetrate to prevent tiny lines and that is a plus.

April 28, 2010

Lubriderm Uv Protective Moisture is an amazing product, the normal lubriderm moisture mixed with spf 15! great for if you dont like the heavy feeling of sunscreen, lightweight smooth texture with the benefit of sun protection, how could you go wrong, great smell, gentle enough to use on your face! an amazing product!