Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion Reviews

Ranked #633 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 11, 2016

I use this lotion usually in the winter time. My skin gets super dry and this lotion does the trick for me. I love the fact that is cocoa butter in it. It's a great name brand, and I feel the amount that I get, I'm getting my money's worth.

October 11, 2016

This cream is an amazing rich cream, it tends to be a little on the oily side so I try to wear it during the day and only use it if I am experiencing dry skin.It is so good and I know that I will get relief immediately when I have the dry skin. I just don't like feeling greasy at night in bed so I save the cream for day time use. It does not need to be applied every day because one use and you will have smooth and soft skin. It's great as a maintenance cream. Lubriderm is a trusted brand that has been around for years. I know I will buy this cream any time me or my children or husband need it. It's great for winter! I'll probably be buying some soon cause I'm already gettting the dry winter skin and I like that this does not have too much fragrance. I like scented creams but when you have dry itchy skin, it seems to make it irritated.

October 11, 2016

this is a very nice thick creamy lotion..you do not need to use a lot ,,,it goes a long way ..this absorbs quickly and evenly with out that greasy feeling ..it leaves skin soft and hydrated .smells nice too!!!

October 11, 2016

Si vous êtes à la recherche d'une excellente crème qui hydrate en profondeur sans être grasse, ce produit est ce qu'il vous faut!! J'adore son odeur de beurre de karité et de cacao. Je la trouve très réconfortante. Je la rachèterai à nouveau, c'est certain considérant son prix et la qualité de ce produit!!

February 11, 2016

Great lotion. It works as advertised - non-greasy, light and quick absorbing. Does a great job of moisturizing the skin - not as great as the thicker creams but its a trade-off for the completely non-greasy feel. Really like that it can be applied to the face, body and be used after shaving.

September 15, 2014

I love this stuff!!! It's the best from the smell to the creamy texture. One of my favourite creams out there.

September 10, 2014

During the winter months I find my skin extremely dry, reddened and periodically appears "rash like". I went searching for a good alternative to solve this issue, and quickly. After just a few applications the redness disappeared and it left my skin feeling smooth without that oily feel. Now, I religiously use it daily.

July 05, 2013

In the winter my hands and legs get really dry. But since I've started using this lotion I haven't seen dry skin. Now I use it every day. It really works great.