Lubriderm Sensitive Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Lubriderm Sensitive Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #455 out of 841 in Bath & Body

January 07, 2016

Great for the winter time AND the summer time. It's light enough and it doesn't feel sticky or greasy. There isn't really a scent to it which is nice, however I would prefer a little scent like cocoa or shea, so I'll have to try out the Lubriderm with the Shea infused then!

May 26, 2015

love the lotion it is very good for my skin

September 24, 2014

Originally I had bought this product at Costco (came with two pump bottles and two smaller tubes) for my boyfriend because his arms get really dry in the winter. He didn't want anything with a fragrance and wanted it to actually moisturize! This is the only moisturizer we buy to both use now for when our skin seems really dry and damaged. I use it mostly on my hands, elbows and sometimes my legs (instead of my scented moisturizers). Really it depends on the season, but this moisturizer really does its job! For something that doesn't have a fragrance, it is a great product.

November 30, 2010

I recently purchased the Lubriderm 24h Moisture Body Lotion for sensitive skin. I initially bought it as a cream for a tattoo I just got. As a cream for my tattoo, it works great! As an overall body lotion, I love it! The formula isn't greasy at all, it absorbs quickly into my skins without an oily residue. The pump can be opened, and relocked which makes it great for traveling. Since it's fragrance free, there are no unpleasant smells from the lotion. I would definitely recommend this product as an overall body lotion.

February 15, 2010

This product is slight below mediocre in my opinion. It absorbs into my skin right away but doesn't give me the impression that my skin is retaining any moisture. Very affordable though for a big 580ml bottle and great for those who need a little moisture and are allergic to scented products. I would probably use this more so in the summer time.