Lubriderm Unscented Lotion Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 31, 2016

Je trouve que c'est une bonne crème pour l'hiver froid québecois. Hydrate bien la peau. J'applique une grosse couche avant le coucher et au réveil ma peau est douce et lisse.

October 30, 2016

This is a really great lotion for winter or when your hands are extra dry. If your hands are cracked at all, this lotion doesn't burn. I also like that it absorbs fairly quickly and does not leave your hands feeling greasy or oily. True to word, it is fragrance free!

September 23, 2016

This is now my go to body lotion. I like that it's unscented so that I can still wear my perfume without worrying about the scents mixing. I have found that with daily use, my skin stays moisturized and smooth. No more flaky patches.

June 29, 2016

Absolutely love this Lubriderm unscented lotion. I don't like my moisturizer to overpower my perfume. This is such a great light moisturizer. Its not greasy and feels light on your skin. I am very happy with this product as we have so many scented products competing with each other on a daily basis and now at least, our moisturizer is not one of them. Love this!!!

April 15, 2016

Ugh I hate this lotion. The fact that it's unscented and smells like nothing but something awful at the same time bothers me..it also leaves my skin feeling greasy and oily. Not a fan!

April 15, 2016

I get really bad dry itchy skin in the winter and this cream helps my skin a lot. I like the fact that it's unscented so it won't irritate my skin at all.

April 12, 2016

This lotion is ok,I wouldn't say it's my favorite, it blends well and does an OK job of moisturizing your skin,my husband seemed to like it more than me ,I just think vaseline intensive care works better for me ,but still a good lotion for other people

April 12, 2016

The Lubriderm Unscented Lotion is THE best Unscented body lotion I have used. Many of the "unscented" products still have fragrance. This product absorbs beautifully, no greasy feel later. The price isn't too bad either.

February 12, 2016

I have really dry sensitive skin and this works wonders on my dry legs. Its absorbs fast and leaves my legs and where wver else i use it feeling soft and mosturized. Also works really good for tattoos

January 26, 2016

This lotion absorbs into your skin quickly doesn't leave a heavy greasy residue on your skin