Lucas' PawPaw Ointment
Good

Lucas' PawPaw Ointment Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 475 in Remedies

Originally formulated by Dr. T.P Lucas over 80 years ago, the Lucas PawPaw Ointment is made directly from pure papaws, otherwise known as papaya. This balm exfoliates an heals your skin.

October 13, 2016

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I primarily use it for chapped lips, because it is super moisturizing and amazing! however I also use it for dry skin, bug bites and cuts and it works wonders! Highly recommend this!!

June 26, 2016

This should be renamed "wonder balm" because that's what it is! Dry lips? Pawpaw! Cracked skin? Pawpaw! Light sunburn? Pawpaw! All natural healing wonder of papaya, I use this daily. A terrific new development is they now make a tube with a lip applicator. Win!!

January 05, 2015

Great ointment - perfect for your sore, chapped lips. Can be used for other purposes but that's why I use it. Works great to sooth sunburnt lips as well. Smells great. Price is great. Australian national treasure!

May 08, 2014

My in-laws recently went to Australia for a month and brought this magic stuff back with them to Canada.
Sure, every animal in Australia is trying to kill you, but at least this stuff will soothe you when that snake bites you, or something. My daughter has ridiculously dry skin, and I slather the kiddo ointment all over her butt and legs, and she's smooth and not itchy in the least. It absorbs into the skin VERY quickly. I'm going to paypal my sister in law scads of money to bring me home a case of this stuff. AMAZING.

June 13, 2011

This stuff truly is amazing! It does everything, from sooth cracked lips, to help heal burns, to moisturize skin. It is an amazing product and Aussies' secret weapon for beauty. Aside from the beaches and gorgeous weather the one thing I miss most about no longer living is Australia is PawPaw.

If you ever get the chance you have to try this stuff it is worth every penny.

I love it as a lip balm!

January 28, 2009

This is my favourite product in the whole world, which is why I have my Aussie friends mailing me more every 6 months, although you can get it online now. Its made by a small company in Queensland from papaya. Label reads: "A local topical application for boils, burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites and nappy rash" but I use it as a lip gloss. I live in a very cold dry climate so my lips used to be chapped pretty much all the time. An Ozzie friend of mine started letting me use hers and I liked it so much I made her mail me my own when she went home. Any of my friends that I have let try it have also been hooked and are ordering their own online now. Once this stuff gets around its going to be more popular than Bee balm and udder cream.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml