Good

Lug Koie Puddle Jumper Reviews

1 review
Ranked #57 out of 2670 in Diaper Bags

LUG PUDDLE JUMPER OVERNIGHT BAG GYM BAG DIAPER BAG BRAND NEW As featured on Oprahs O List Puddle Jumper Overnight / Gym Bag/Diaper Bag Size: 15.5 H x 14.5 L x 7 W Pack it up, pack it in! The Puddle Jumper is revving to go!! As featured on Oprahs O List this is a must have bag for any active individual. Take it on that weekend getaway or on a trip to the gym. Many swear its the perfect diaper bag too! Stuff it solid with items galore! From your ipod, glasses, pens, papers, clothing, bottles, cosmetics, etc., even throw your stinky sneakers in the back separated ventilated pocket! This bag represents functionality at its best while not compromising your sense of style! Special Features: Tons of storage pockets and compartments Lower main compartment for cosmetic storage Detachable mirror Plastic coated bottom with metal feet Ventilated zip pocket compartment in back Perfect for shoes or soiled clothing ID card for identification Interior bottle holder and cargo pocket D-ring for your keys, pen holders & zip pocket and Water Repellent!!!

February 27, 2015

I received my bag as a promotion between Lug and Astro yogurt (you collect 8 pin codes and receive a free puddle jumper bag) and I am in shock how well made this bag is. I was in need of a new backpack for school. There are plenty of compartments for storing various items of different sizes; you can easily assign a place for everything. I've started using it as a tablet/book bag for school- and my items feel lighter than they did when I was carrying them in a backpack! It includes an over the shoulder strap, a water-resistant lining, a storage compartment for shoes (with netting so they can air out), and many more features. I consider myself so lucky to have got mine for the price I did, but if I had known it was going to be this well made, I would have considered buying one at the regular price.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag