Lug Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 99 in Handbags

October 02, 2016

I am a Lug nut!
I love Lug bags. I have shopped from their website and also got them by shopping from the Shopping Channel. Whenever TSC has them as showstopper, It usually is a good bundle. Over the past 6 years, I have collected 3 Lug wallets and 15 Lug Bags. They are all nice and I love the bright colors. I love the organization inside the bags. Lots of pockets, easy to clean and they have designed the products so that each and every inch of the bag is useful. Great for travel or everyday use.

February 15, 2016

I have had my lug bag for 8 years. It's still in fantastic shape. In fact I didnt even buy mine, i won it at work, first choice haircutters. So it is a different edition! I have the red one. Just have had so many great uses for it! I will purchase more lug products thats for sure!

January 12, 2016

A few years ago I was given a small / travel sized makeup bag from Lug. It is a great travel bag for cosmetics or other items, and I've used it countless times. It has some decent sized compartments / pockets inside, which helps because even with my small bag I can fit a ton of stuff inside.
The fabric is very durable and stays pretty clean on it's own. I've thrown it in the washing machine to freshen it up, and it always comes out looking brand new.
These aren't the most stylish looking bags but they are definitely good quality. They are perfect for traveling, or just to have around for storing things. I don't know if I would have bought this for myself before having tried it, but I'm glad I was gifted one because it comes in really handy! it has lasted me a long time so I don't know if I'd really have to purchase one again, but I definitely recommend it.

January 12, 2016

I think these bags are just terrible and ditto on looking like a diaper bag. When my kids were small I didn't even use a diaper bag - just a really cute oversize tote that was classy and stylish.
I think these don't even give a sporty vibe - to me they are just plain unattractive.

November 06, 2015

Meh. They are very well mad and practical. I just do not like the looks of them. The quilted material looks so diaper bag to me.

October 05, 2015

Lug makes amazing quality bags, called the classic Lug Bag. I have a blue one and I really like using it because i can fit a lot into it and it is a very practical bag. It looks really cute and sporty too.

October 05, 2015

Lug is an amazing brand! All of their bags are great, I have 5 or 6 Lug bags and they are completely worth the money which isn't very much considering.

Lug products are known for their pockets so if you love different compartments for your different purse items you can stop your search for a perfect bag at Lug!!

They are made with good quality fabric and wash super easily!