Lululemon Athletica Rock Out Yoga Pants

Lululemon Athletica Rock Out Yoga Pants Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

July 03, 2016

These rock out pants really do rock! They're pricey, but as long as you follow the washing/drying instructions, they really last. These pants are comfortable and so stretchy. They have a flattering flare at the bottom, and the pants themselves give your bum a little boost. The waist band is high enough that if you have a tummy, you can tuck it. These are great, comfortable pants both for yoga/fitness or for every day.

March 11, 2016

There pants no matter what style are the comfiest yoga pants out there! I've had mine for 5 years and they still fit like they're brand new. Bit on the pricier side, but you're really paying for the quality.

December 13, 2015

These pants are all I wear. You can move freely an not so thick. Gives you a great look an shape to your body. Very comfortable

August 08, 2015

These pants are great!!! They're really good quality...other than a small but of pilling. Lulu lemon also supplies complimentary hemming which is great if they're a bit too long.

February 17, 2014

Lululemon is expensive but well worth it my moto quality over quantity. I have pair that are 5yrs old and look new

August 16, 2010

I hate to spend a lot of money on exercise clothing, because I am always hoping that I will shrink in size and will need to buy newer and small clothes soon. However, I decided to splurge on the lululemon Rock Out yoga pants and I am glad that I did.

They are made of lululemon's signature luon fabric, so it wicks away sweat quite well. The other nice thing about these pants is that they are a little lower rise than their popular Groove Pants, so for the short-waisted among us you are not constantly adjusting the waist band. These pants are a slimmer fit than the Groove pant but just a comfortable and of course make things 'stay together' very well--overall nice slimming effect in the right places.

My only beef is the price (very steep) but hopefully the pants last a long enough time and do not stretch so that I can keep using them as I shrink in size. I would like them to make it in other more robust luon materials, like their denim luon, to give a chance for different looks.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil