Lululemon Athletica Scuba Lulu Hoodie Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 26 in Sweaters

Have comfort when you exercise with the Lululemon Athletica Scuba Lulu hoodie! Made for style and comfort, you can enjoy turning heads as you walk down the street.
sourced from their main website: www.lululemon.ca

November 15, 2016

I love this hoodie -it was given to me as a gift, so I did not pay the high dollar for it. I find Lululemon to be quite expensive- even though a lot of their products are long lasting. I have had my sweater for over 8 years! The arm length is still great, but it seems to be getting a bit shorter length wise. It still is one of the coziest, comfiest sweaters I own!

August 03, 2016

i literally still have my scuba from 7 years ago and it keeps getting softer and cozier. I only wish it wasn't so short...I would have loved to have my scuba be about 2" longer :)

June 19, 2016

LOVE the Lululemon Scuba hoodie. I have it in about 20 colors (no, I'm not exaggerating!) It fits true to size and doesn't have much give, so definitely try one on before you buy. They're nice and thick and warm. They're perfect to throw on after a workout or last minute going out to a movie. They look very nice with a pair of lululemon pants or with a pair of jeans. So multifunctional! Plus they come with a zipper pull that doubles as a hair tie. The little pockets are perfect for a Kleenex or my car key. They're expensive, but they last. They wash well, but should not be put in the dryer. If you treat them well, they will last for you. They really are an investment and I think they're worth every penny - especially if you can find one lightly used secondhand!

March 16, 2016

A perfect hoodie for when you want comfort but don't want to look like a slob. From buying groceries to watching tv this hoodie keeps you looking cute! Price is average for the brand and they don't shrink or damage very easily

February 12, 2016

I had my eye on this hoodie in the heathered black for about 3 months. I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend that much on a hoodie, so I tried it on and instantly fell in love! The cotton fleece material is super soft and the large hood gives this sweater a super cozy feel. I really appreciate the thumbholes, they really do help to keep my sleeves down when putting my jacket. I'm on the "hippy" side and find that the sweater does ride a bit when zipped up. I would recommend hanging this hoodie to dry to prevent any shrinking. I'm actually thinking of purchasing this sweater in another colour or two.

January 23, 2016

My go to hoodie. Even though the Scuba hoodie is pricey it really does last forever and the quality remains the same.

August 14, 2015

I have the ruffle version in black - purchased during a Black Friday sale in 2013.

It is my GO TO sweatshirt. I wear it at least 1-2 times a week.

It has a quality zipper, pretty ruffles, is VERY durable material, washes well, and has holes for thumbs if it's too cold and you just want to pull the sleeves down all the way.

September 27, 2014

Although this sweater is beautiful, high quality, I think it is overpriced.. Just like much of the Lululemon store. The sweater will last a long time but its hard to part with over $100 for a yoga sweater. Also, I wish the fabric was a little bit thinner as I find it stiff.

August 14, 2014

Price is a little expensive, but the sweater is good quality and keeps you very warm.

May 27, 2014

Super comfy love the colours and quality makes it worth every Pennie!