Lululemon Athletica Water Bottle

Lululemon Athletica Water Bottle Reviews

Ranked #537 out of 574 in Misc

November 14, 2016

Very Durable and lightweight, keeps my ice cubes cold for longer then 10 minutes and very visually appealing. Have had my water bottle for a while now and it's still in excellent to perfect condition!

October 27, 2014

I love this product it works great I take it to hot yoga every day.

June 22, 2010

I have always loved my luluemon clothing essentials. I have headbands, the pants, shirts, wind jackets, etcetc. When i went and decided to get a water bottle from it, ( i have the pink, purple, and white one of the teal one) not worth 15$. some were 20-25$ depending on the style. it's just like any other ordinary water bottle. I thought since it was lululemon and plus their stuff is very good quality.. and i heard some people told me their water bottles are made out of special metal.. so it doesnt dent easily like other metal water bottles. um. completely.. wrong. Its same as any other water bottle. and actually, dents a lot more. i have this huge gash that almost is creating a hole in it. :( And i just dropped it once. My cousin had one too , and droped it once actually, and had a little dent, but the next time it broke dented the whole thing. It's actually just a regular waterbottle. the price tag and the brand name is not worth it. i rather save 10$ and buy myself nice jewerlly from garage or american eagle or something. The only reason i bought the bottle was because someone told me it would never dent cuz it was made 'sepcially'. lol nope. It's just a brand. It doesnt matter lol. I buy lululemon because their clothing is high quality and pree good price for it. but bottles just .. don't matter. :) save your money guys. not worth the money.