• Lululemon Energy Bra
Good

Lululemon Energy Bra Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

March 09, 2015

I love this workout bra! I am a large busted gal with a small band size and this bra does the job perfectly. The fit is awesome and it has just enough coverage and support to do the job. I'm so happy with this product.

January 26, 2015

Love love this sports bra! I'm one of those girls that love working out and going to hot yoga and I have to say that this bra is great! I do recommend that if you decide to purchase this bra, you may need to go up one size. I'm a 36C in a regular bra and usually wear a size 8 but I found that I needed a size 10 because the size 8 was a little too tight. Overall, I think that it is definitely worth it although it is on the pricier side for sport bras but typically lululemon clothes are. If anything I recommend that you regularly check out the site or your local lululemon because I do know that they do go on sale sometimes (which is what I did for mine and found one for $29 - score!).

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted