Lululemon Flow Y Bra

Lululemon Flow Y Bra Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

February 16, 2016

This bra is great, like everything Lululemon makes. Too bad the price is so high up for their products. Very good quality, but it won't last for years if you use it every day, like I do.

February 15, 2016

I have a few of these bras. I wear them when I go to bed or if I go out walking. They are so comfortable and the what if them is really good. They come in a lot of nice designs and colours too.

December 16, 2015

I love these bras, one of my favourite. I don't need a ton of support so they work great and can always find them on sale for cheaper price.
My only negative thing about them is the cups always come out in the wash.

November 11, 2015

I LOVE these bras!!!! They are so comfortable and are awesome for working out! I wear them when I run and they have great support! I have at least 5 of these bra and my oldest one is five years old and it is still in awesome shape!

October 02, 2015

tHIS IS so COMFY AND MANY PATERNS TO CHOSE FROM. WORTH THE COST AS THEY ARE GOOD QUALITY!

August 14, 2015

I usually purchase this bra when it goes on sale in the "We made too Much" section - which rarely happens, so I stock up when it does!

I wear these bras as soon as I get home from work, for working out, lounging around.

Two pairs I've had for almost 2 years, and I recently purchased a new one - their elastic has slightly gotten out of shape, but my older ones are still very much wearable.

I don't feel like I'm wearing a bra, and the padding is great!

I recently went shopping in person elsewhere (several stores), and tried several on - no padding, and just not comfortable.

These are my go to long-lasting everything bras!