Lululemon Remix Lulu Hoodie Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 26 in Sweaters

This hoodie is made in a preshrunk cotton fleece that's ideal for layering in the outdoors! Lululemon's Remix Lulu Hoodie is warm and thick, and includes a built-in garage to keep the zipper from chaffing your chin.

Included with a large, deep hood and a high scuba collar, you can keep your head and neck warm with the Remix Lulu Hoodie!
 Also included are longer sleeves for added warmth, making it perfect for taller ladies.

See their main website for more information: www.lululemon.com

January 08, 2016

I love how warm this hoody is and I love the slim design,I don't like wearing big bulky clothes,very well made

October 24, 2008

After receiving a Scuba Lululemon Hoodie a few years ago as a Christmas gift, i have been going back to Lululemon when I need a comfy and warm hoodie. I really like the Remix Lulu hoodie because it is similar to the Scuba hoodie in construction but is is longer in the torso for added warmth. I definitely recommend this hoodie to anyone. It is super warm as well.

October 24, 2008

I refused to walk into the lululemon for the longest time, just because I was so sick of seeing these everywhere worn by everybody on the street. But a friend of mine has gotten me a gift certificate and I had to go look for something. I still found everything to be really expensive, but I must admit that I am glad that I got a chance to try it on.
It is so well fitting, comfortable and cozy. The sleeves are longer for added warmth and the chin part is higher than usual. The best part of this fleece is that it's preshunk, so you will never have to worry about it shrinking or getting loose. I have washed it few times already, and it still looks good as new.

April 25, 2008

Awesome Hoodie.
Absolutely love it and its totally worth the 93 $

April 03, 2008

OMG I have never had a better sweater. I actually own that green one with the lime polka dots in the picture there. It gets comments EVERYDAY I wear it. It provides enough coverage to cover my butt crack(oops!) and I love the long sleeves. Everything about it I'm in love with, but I don't really like the price, but I will definately be buying another soon. Although the reversible is kinda lame, I wouldn't flip mine inside out, it looks fleecey, but still looks like it is inside out. Overall I'm loving Lulu and can't get enough!

March 08, 2008

These are really nice. They're a good value for the money. I really like how the waist is. Nice Jacket.

December 07, 2007

My mother bought me one of these and I really like it! It's hoodie that is very close fitting on the body. To be honest, the first time I tried this one I was really shocked - I'm so used to wearing hoodies that are baggy and loose! It just fits really well! I cannot do the Scuba Lulu Hoodie because the length is just too short for my body. The Remix has a longer body length and sleeves so it fits better for me - I am a tall girl!

It was expensive, $93 CDN! Not sure if it was totally worth it, we will see after a few washes! So far I can say that I really do love the colour and the fit. The best part also is that it is really warm the longer sleeves and body length add extra warmth!

The best part is that I'm wearing a hoodie, and I don't feel sloppy!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear