Lululemon Turbo Run Short

Lululemon Turbo Run Short Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

Lululemon Turbo Run Shorts are available in several different sizes and colour schemes. These shorts are Lululemon's signature mid-length, medium-rise technical running short. Visit lululemon.com for more info.

May 31, 2016

These shorts are very, very flattering. The way they are constructed they do not bunch or wrap around my thighs. They come in a variety of colours and the material is moisture wicking.

March 31, 2015

Expensive, but comfy and so worth it. Makes my butt look great, doesn't bind or ride while I run

April 21, 2014

These shorts look awesome. I want a pair. Really brings out the butt look.

March 01, 2014

I have three pairs and absolutely love them! I wear them for running, yoga, zumba and volleyball. they are so comfortable

June 16, 2013

I have two different pairs of these and I love them. Super comfortable, with a nice waist band. I'll definitely buy more of them.

August 16, 2012

Love, love, love these shorts. I have 4 pairs. Fit beautifully, nice and cool. Zip pocket in the back is great.

May 31, 2012

I love my lululemon Turbo Run Shorts... They are super comfy, have built in underwear to make you more comfortable and less bulky... They also wick away the sweat, which is AWESOME. They fit really nicely, and fairly true to size. Best investment :)

June 24, 2011

I love these shorts! Perfect length for coverage and they're quite light. I also don't have to keep untucking them as I run. I can't wait to get another pair.