Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf rulu
Good

Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf rulu Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 135 in Athletic Wear

February 17, 2016

Get it! Just stop what you're doing and purchase this gem of a scarf now! I absolutely LOVE my Vinyasa. Can we talk about how many different ways you're able to wear this thing (lululemon has a great "how to" video on YouTube)?! For $48 you can't go wrong. This scarf is made from rulu which is sweat wicking, bonus! I'm able to throw this scarf on after my workout/hot yoga session, without having to worry about my neck being itchy and irritated. I honestly want a Vinyasa in every colour.

March 08, 2015

First thing. I love this scarf! I have the black and grey one which I wear as a scarf, a hood/scarf, and a wrap. I use it in the office and out of the office. I find the rulu material is light enough to carry around and also warm enough to wear while it's cold out. I believe they have this scarf on sale for a couple years now. I didn't want to spend the money on it, but i'm glad I did, I like it that much that I bought a second scarf in purple.