Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss Icecream
Good

Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss Icecream Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 414 in Ice Cream

April 26, 2015

It's tasty but expensive. Great if you're lactose intolerant

April 08, 2015

The only thing I don't like about this is the price - like most non-dairy alternatives. I've bought some when it has been on sale in the Vanilla Island flavour and LOVED it. So creamy, so flavourful. Tasted just like vanilla bean ice cream. I honestly prefer most non-dairy alternatives to their dairy counterparts, even if I wasn't lactose-intolerant. I would definitely love to try more of these flavours in the futture.

July 27, 2014

I liked this because I was finding an alternate to dairy desserts and coconut bliss fits the bill, it is made from non GMO, soy and gluten free and sweetened with agave. I tried three samples few days ago and those flavours were cherry, caramel chocolate swirl and regular. today I tried another flavours @ whole Foods Cambie and the lady let me tried dark chocolate, just coconut and vanilla coconut. Just delish I can swear I really wanted some @ home wasn't on sale though Very good for you!

June 13, 2012

This product is my new passion it is that good. It is as good as the highest quality ice cream I have ever had in my life, but better for you! It seems expensive but if you compare serving size against those unhealthy Skinny Cow cups you will see that you aren't paying too much and it is worth every penny. TRY THEM!! Yum.....

December 21, 2011

When I first bought this product, I was really skeptical because I was sure it would taste gross. However, when I got home and dug in, it was delicious! Luna & Larry's ice cream is fairtrade, vegan, low glycemic, made with natural and organic products and is free of of soy, dairy and gluten. They have many flavours and after a century, I finally decided on Pineapple Coconut. There were actual chunks of pineapple and coconut inside the icecream. They're quite noticable and that's the only part I didn't like, but besides that, it was amazingly good. I finished the whole tub within a day..and even licked the container... it is THAT good! and healthy!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml