LUNA Bars - The whole nutritional bar for women

LUNA Bars - The whole nutritional bar for women Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

With just 180 calories, each LUNA Bar contains 23 vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that contribute to a woman's overall health.

August 22, 2016

I recently tried a S'mores Luna Bar. Like someone else mentioned, it didn't really taste like s'mores but it was tasty! It had a sweet chocolate bottom and a top made with typical protein crisps (like crunchier rice krispies). It is a much lighter bar than many other nutritional bars; I didn't feel like I had eaten a big meal like I do with some others. Yet it still kept me feeling satisfied and full. I have since bought another bar as an easy on the go snack/lunch. I'll definitely look into the other flavours.

March 15, 2016

I tried the s'mores flavour. Decent nutrition and ingredients. It didn't really taste like s'mores, but maybe a bit caramelly. Had the typical protein kind of taste that's gritty and a bit metallic. This was better than any quest bar I have tried however. I will not be buying a case of these but I would choose these over many other popular brand nutrition bars.

February 04, 2016

I like the Lemon Zest flavour.
A great snack to have in your purse or for travel.
Gluten free and non-GMO, which is nice.
Specifically made for women's nutrition.

I have seen these on sale at London Drugs quite often.

April 23, 2015

Perfect for an after the gym protein boost!

April 11, 2015

Love the 'Caramel Nut Brownie' super filling and tastes great!

August 11, 2014

They do really keep you going through the day, they are pretty hearty bars. However, I'm not convinced they're as healthy as they claim. Their ingredients are good quality, but the bars are really sweet. The s'mores flavour made my teeth hurt after a couple bites. They taste alright, better than any similar bar I've had, but I found them much too sweet and they had a funny after-taste.

November 06, 2013

This bars fill me up and are great to grab when I am on the go. They are a bit expensive, but worth it to me.

August 12, 2013

If you are the type of girl who seems to never have time to sit down, then this is t he bar for you. I have food allergies so it really narrows down my choices, but with LUNA bars I always know I will be full for hours and still get my nutrients. And what is better then a low cal protein bar? Score. Best flaves are peppermint stick and caramel nut brownie.

June 20, 2012

Love every flavor I've tried so far and even great pre workout if you don't want a super heavy energy bar. Favourite flavours are peppermint mint stick, lemon zest and white chocolate macadamia! Favorite thing about this bar is the crunch factor that a lot of these bars lack...Very important in my books!

June 20, 2009

A lot of energy bars taste like cardboard. I was happy to discover Luna Bars because they actually have some interesting flavours. I like these when I need a little energy boost, because they're healthy treats. I particularly like Dulce la Leche (Caramel) & Chocolate Peppermint Stick, or Toasted Nuts n' Cranberry when I want something less sweet.

This product is made by Clif's. I like this company because they're committed to being environmentally responsible in packaging, & staying involved in their local community. Luna Bars are made without animal products, & largely organic.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!