Lunapads (Washable Cloth Menstrual Pads)
Good

Lunapads (Washable Cloth Menstrual Pads) Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

December 10, 2015

I have only tried Lunapad sofar and I love it it, the Long Pantyliner. In a pretty purple, blue and white unicorn print. The part that touches my body is blue. My liner has wings and wing extenders. The material is so soft and a pleasure to wear. So simple to wash and I can't wait till I can buy more.

No more disposables for me.

I'm saving money, creating less waste and doing something better for my health.

It's like a snuggy for my vagina

April 22, 2014

I have been using Lunapads for quite a few years now. I can't believe I was using disposables for so long. These are so much more comfortable and I feel much, much cleaner. I use the pantyliners for every day and have some of the heavier flow pads for my period. I also used them after my pregnancy for postpartum bleeding. I will never go back to disposables again. These are just so great. You just throw them in the wash, you don't have to do anything special to them. I usually rinse them off first if they are especially soiled, but that's the only extra thing I've ever done. You can get all sorts of colours and patterns, which is fun. The darker fabrics don't show any staining, either, which is awesome if you are like me and don't feel like doing a pre-soak or stain remover.

June 03, 2012

I have been using lunapads for over 5 years and I love them. I feel better using these pads since I can wash them instead of throwing them into the trash can. They work, you should try them too!