LUSH A Million Kisses Lip Tint

LUSH A Million Kisses Lip Tint Reviews

Ranked #319 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

December 11, 2015

I tried It Started With A Kiss, and really enjoyed it. The red tint was the perfect shade for me and it left my lips feeling great! No chapped lips even on the worst winter day!

May 11, 2015

I love this lip tint because it's pigmented, lasts all day, AND isn't drying to the lips!!!

March 10, 2015

Great product to have in your purse, perfect for when you are on the go and want to pump up your lips. Love it!

October 22, 2014

i loved this, its so natural and works so well

August 06, 2014

A great tint, in a subtle color with just a blush of color on my skin. I have used this as a lip and cheek tint/stain and loved the results. Great for travel, as this can replace your lip and cheek color. Goes like a cream. Like all LUSH products, a little goes a long way. One thing I'm not too keen about is that the consistency is a little gritty - don't know if I got a bad batch, or if that's the way it's supposed to be. I like to pair this with the LUSH Honey Trap lip balm (and a little mascara) for a casual, natural look.

April 30, 2014

Incredible value for the price. Gives a strong tint of colour that's flattering and pops against my pale skin. However, you'll probably want to apply it with a brush. This is not a product that you can quickly swipe on. You'll need a mirror for this one.

February 20, 2014

This lip tint will add a pop of colour every time. I love that I have control over how intense it looks. I also live that it's brought me back to wearing a red lip. It's as easy ad putting on a bit of lip balm and the colour lasts through the day, in fact, it's more like a lip stain. It's taken me from my morning coffee through to dinner meetings. The only thing I would change is that I would make it as moisturizing as their lip balms.

July 18, 2012

A Million Kisses is packaged in a small round tin. It's in pot form, which (to me) means that it requires a lip brush for application - especially because it is pigmented enough that a finger's application is just not precise enough. It smells faintly of roses, which I like very much. It's a very natural, soft scent - not overpowering or artificial at all. The color is difficult for me to describe. It appears to be a very pigmented red in the tin, but on my lips, it appears more pink than red. I really like to use this in combination with other lip applications, the end result is awesome.This is a great product.

May 06, 2012

The color of this lip tint is fabulous and I also use it like blush at times as well because the color is so stunning.Its a pretty ruby color you just need a little bit of this lip tint to achieve a nice soft color or build it up for a more bolder vixen red look.Its super moisturizing and makes your lips feel so smooth and soft.It has this great taste of zesty lemons and roses.Its a very unique blend but works. I'm not sure its gotten me a million kisses but pretty darn close ;)

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted