LUSH American Cream Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 558 in Conditioner

The fruity, creamy conditioner is what the girls would have used to make their hair soft and strokeable before going out on a date, dressed up in their bobby socks and circular skirts. For more information, please visit http://www.lushusa.com/.

December 28, 2016

The scent is to die for. And it leaves my hair nice and lightly conditioned. I do find I need to use a lot of it though, so that get's a little pricey. I quite like it, but not certain I will buy it again, just based on the amount I have to use.

October 21, 2016

I love this scent. Strawberries and cream that lasts for days. Since it's Lush, the formula doesn't have any silicone or chemical fillers and so it doesn't feel like other conditioners. Working it into the hair may seem like nothing is happening but it does work and you can feel good about it being actually good for your hair.

September 22, 2016

A great light weight conditioner that I use mainly for the smell. It pairs perfectly with the Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo. If I want it to really condition my hair I have to use a lot of it or treat it like a leave-in conditioner (which is what I do on my daughters super thick and curly hair).

August 15, 2016

I have extremely damaged hair from dying & lifting color out of my hair. This conditioner is very good to use as a intense or every day conditioner. I found it kept the frizzes away in humid weather so that is a win.

July 21, 2016

I love the amazing smell of this conditioner! It is the perfect amount of hydration for normal hair, however if you have damaged or processed hair you might need a boost from one of the lush oil or cream treatments.

July 02, 2016

I use this together with the big shampoo and it's looove. It smells amazing and makes my fine hair soft and incredibly shiny, without weighing it down. I can't stop touching my hair! It's pricey but worth it for sure. Love love love. Best smelling conditioner ever!

1.5/5

June 30, 2016

This is Lush's second heaviest daily conditioner compared to Retread. American Cream smells absolutely amazing in the bottle but once my hair dried, the smell turned very musky and overpowering, so much so that I couldn't really wear perfume. Aside from the smell, it really weighed my curly hair down and made it look greasy. I would recommend Retread over this since it smells nicer and provides more weightless moisture.

March 23, 2016

Best conditioner I have purchased from Lush. I purchased the tiny bottle and absolutely fell in love with it! It smells so great, and the smell lasts much longer than store brand products!

March 21, 2016

Best Conditioner ever! I don't use any other conditioner. This is an absolute staple in my everyday regime. I get so many compliments on how good my hair smells.

February 11, 2016

American Cream was my first Lush discovery about 10 years ago, I got it as a gift and loved it, but never bought it after that, until a couple months ago...it smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft and light...and the smell stays for a really long time!! It's expensive, but well worth it!!