LUSH Avobath Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #363 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Our bold green Avobath Bath Bomb is not for lazy days lying back in the tub. On the contrary, it’s for gray days and mornings (afternoons and evenings too), when you just can’t shake brain fog. Pop one into your bath for an instant jolt of invigorating, lemongrass-scented energy and fizz. Splash about in the shimmery green waters and let the fresh avocados and olive oil soften you up and leave you with softer, supple skin, as well as a brighter outlook. Next time you need a zesty refresher; all you need to do is Avobath.

November 30, 2016

Oh so relaxing. The avocado and lemongrass is such a great combination. It smells and feels like you're at the beach in a tropical country. I love Lush and their products.

September 16, 2016

How wouldn't love this bath bomb! I love the smell and I love the way my skin feels after the bath. Even the boyfriend liked this one and that is say a lot! I just wish they were a little cheaper

April 09, 2016

This has been my favourite bath bomb so far! It's such a pretty scent that I found to be very relaxing. I like the nice shade of green it made the water, too. There's nothing I don't like about LUSH's bath bombs, and this was no exception. I wish they sold bulk packs of these to get a bit of a deal on them. They're so fun!

March 09, 2016

The Avobath Bath Bomb is one of my favorite Lush bath bombs. It is so simple yet so sensational! It'll turn your bath water a pretty green color and make your skin feel wonderful. My skin feels soft and moisturized. I love the scent as it isn't too strong compared to other bath bombs. I also liked how it didn't leave behind a mess in the bathtub like some of the other Lush bath bombs. I've already purchased a few more of these for future use!

February 12, 2016

Such an amazing smell. Your skin is super soft too. I also love that the product is made right here in Canada I love lush products. I buy a lot of their stuff

May 12, 2015

One of my favorite bath bombs of all time! This is a great summer bomb in a cool bath. Gorgeous colour and a light fresh lemongrass scent. A perfect product!

May 11, 2015

I love bathing with this in the morning because it's so lively (the scent)!!!

June 12, 2014

Very moisturizing! I love the smell for a morning bath! I will definitively buy it again!

April 23, 2014

Although LUSH bath bombs are a bit pricey, this one is definitely worth the indulgence! The smell is terrific, and it left my skin feeling soft and nourished. LUSH is against animal testing as well, and many of their products are Vegan.

Overall the Avobath is a winner!

April 28, 2012

I really liked the fresh smell of this bath bomb, due to the lemongrass - a good pick me up. The scent didn't linger for more than 10mins, after that I could barely smell it. After my bath, I smelt it faintly on my skin.
It made my water a nice green color, and it was not super moisturizing but it was ok ( I have really dry skin).
Although it is a little pricey, almost $6, I would buy it again.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!