LUSH BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #499 out of 615 in Masks

March 03, 2017

I got this mask for free because I returned 5 clean black pots as part of LUSH recycling program. This is a great Face mask that leaves my skin less oily, brighter and clean. Only problem is it only lasts for a few weeks and you have to keep it refrigerated. On one hand this shows how fresh and organic LUSH is so I am not really complaining but it can make the upkeep a bit of a challenge. It is a light brown color and a bit lumpy but thats the seaweed. I would reccomend it and would buy again.

January 25, 2017

Love it! I find it makes my skin so soft and calms in down on bad skin days! I have also used Mask of Magnaminty from Lush which I can sometimes find too strong to be using every week but this mask I can see using it 2 times a week when my skin needs a really good clean. I would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat.

June 13, 2016

I love lush and their face masks. This was a great mask - it smelled awesome, it felt great, it made my skin soft and it was a nice spa experience. I totally recommend this natural face mask when you want a little oomph!

November 20, 2015

It soothed my skin, got rid of my redness, smells really nice. I felt a little tightening around the nostrils and cheeks.

May 11, 2015

This has become my favourite face mask of this month!!! I love how refreshed it makes my skin feel.

August 17, 2013

This is by far the BEST product i ever used from lush for the face . This mask smells fantastic and is great to put on after a stressful day. The almond pieces really exfoliate my skin and makes it feel soft and smooth.

January 07, 2013

I'm not particularly fond of the smell but my sense picks up on everything. As far as the way the mask works, I just used it a few times so far and my skin always feels so rejuvinated and clean.

May 25, 2012

Love this masks, cleanses and detoxifies - leaves skin feeling fresh and soft!