LUSH BB Seaweed Mask

LUSH BB Seaweed Mask Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 519 in Masks

June 08, 2015

Amazing face mask! Made my face soft, soothed, cleared imperfections of zits within two days and kept my skin glowing!

May 11, 2015

Saw Grav3yardgirl talk about this so I went out and bought it, and I LOVE it! Makes my skin feel so soft and cleansed.

October 23, 2009

I used this mask for a couple of weeks and I like it. When I first applied it, I accidentally left it on overnight (your only suppose to wear it for 5 minutes). But, my face miraculously become very smooth and I did see my redness fade. However, the following weeks gave me poor results. I don't know whether it was due to wearing it longer that caused these effects. The texture it gritty and you can feel the ground almonds and pieces of lavender applied on the face. The scent lavender and not that strong. Overall, I think it is a nice mask and I would buy it again.

Also, I got this at a cheaper price due to the promotion where the face masks are worth around $6.00.

March 12, 2009

I would rate the BB Seaweed as higher than average, but not the best. According to the sales rep, this is for people with normal to combination skin. Personally, I like a face mask to have smooth texture and a clean smell. The mask is really a combination of ingredients like lime tree flower, ground almonds and seaweed that creates a chunky and thick texture. This is great for people who want to also have an exfoliating substance added to their facial mask. I think Lush offers better masks, so I don't consider this as my ultimate favourite.