LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask
Good

LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #919 out of 994 in Facial Cleansers

March 10, 2016

My go-to when my face is feeling worn out, this mask completely wakes me up and revitalizes my skin. It gives your skin a nice glow and the smell is so refreshing that you can't wait to use it again.

December 20, 2015

This is now my go to face mask! I love the fact that the products are fresh, the only problem is that you have to finish the mask within about 2-3 weeks as their is an expiry date. Makes my skin feel amazing and has helped balance my skin. Plus I find it awesome how you get a free pot of face mask when you bring back five clean pots!

June 08, 2015

Natural exfoliating mask cleared my skin and gave me a healthy glow!

1.5/5

May 12, 2015

All this did was dry out my skin!

January 01, 2009

I love this. It made my skin a little dry afterwards but it was beautiful. Smells good and is very relaxing in a Lush bath.

March 21, 2007

I received this as a free sample at Lush and I just love it! It really does detoxify after each use. Also, since it is all so fresh, it is gentle enough to use every day or every other day. Like all Lush fresh face masks, they only last about two weeks, and are to be kept refrigerated when not in use. This one has honey, lime, and sage to help your skin look beautiful. I really enjoyed this facial mask and I will be buying it in the near future.

How to use: apply evenly and wait about five to ten minutes for it to harden. Wash off with warm water and feel great. I don't think that I need to say "avoid eye area".

Tip: if you are a bath person I suggest putting this on before you take a dip, making cleanup easier. If you do choose to wash it off in the sink there will be a bit of a mess to clean up afterwards, but it's worth it for how good your skin will feel!

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads