LUSH Breath Of God
Good

LUSH Breath Of God Reviews

Ranked #993 out of 1216 in Perfume

May 11, 2015

This is a nice, light scent line from LUSH. I don't like the staying power, but I love the smell.

August 06, 2014

I have loved this perfume from first sniff. Due to nature of the essential oils - they mix with your body chemistry to create a unique to you smell - when I wear it I get a lovely, light musky/citrusy smell that lasts for hours. Whenever I wear a LUSH perfume I always get complemented on it, usually to the tune of "You always smell so good!".

I prefer the perfume in the bottle format. The scented cream sticks tend to get a little melty after a while, and although nice, the atomizers don't seem big enough for what you're paying for them.

December 30, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume from Lush.They have a new line of perfumes and this one just blew me away.It is so earthy that after wearing it for awhile it reminds me of fire burning in the fireplace its that smokey smelling.I found it so unique one of the ingredients in the perfume is black pepper oil.There is also Neroli, lemon, melon, jasmine, rose, vetivert, sandalwood, cedarwood, amber, musk.

I got the solid one which is a pretty baby blue color and perfect to carry in my purse.The fellow in Lush was telling me the inspiration for the perfume was It was inspired by Lush's perfumer traveled to Tibet. There he smelled different incenses mixed with the fresh scent of the mountains and Breath of god was created.This scent is totally unisex.Big thumbs up for this new scent.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml