LUSH Brightside Bubble Bar

LUSH Brightside Bubble Bar Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 841 in Bath & Body

April 09, 2016

I love the smell of this one! It's so bright, as the name would suggest, and citrusy. I love the orange, both scent and colour wise, and the bubbles were...well, bubbly. This product is a win win win all around. Not to mention I find that the 200g bars tend to be a better value than the smaller ones, as long as you find a scent that you love.

March 16, 2016

This bubble bar creates a lot of soft bubbles that last quite a while in the bath. The scent of this bubble bar is a orange scent with a hint of vanilla and although it is a citrus scent it is calming and I find its great to use at night before bed to relax. I cut each bubble bar into six or eight pieces and use one piece per bath and still get lots of fragrant bubbles.

February 05, 2016

It smells so good! I can't believe I've waited this long before trying it! It's like taking a bath in orange soda and I love it!

May 30, 2015

AMAZING PRODUCT!!

If i wasn't already obsessed with LUSH products I would be now. this bar is amazing, it smells great and makes the skill feel so soft afterwords.

May 11, 2015

I love the smell of this bubble bar! Super refreshing and very nice to have a bath with early in the morning.

November 23, 2014

The Brightside is a generously sized and weighty bubble bar. This product is definitely something that cheers me up during winter blues and stressful days. This bubble bar is full of uplifting and hydrating ingredients that makes me skin soft and my mind calm. The bar is jammed packed full of wonderfully zesty fragrances that inspire positive energies. The bubbles bar produces lots of velvety bubbles and the water creates a summery-warm and welcoming orange-coloured bath. I love this bubbles bar!

November 23, 2014

Everything about this Bubble Bar will leave you feeling cheerful and looking on the bright side of life! When you crumble this one under the tap, your tub will turn into a vivid, hypnotizing red-orange sunset with frothy white clouds of bubbles. Sink in and inhale the uplifting citrus blend of Sicilian mandarin, tangerine and bergamot oils, and imagine yourself in a sun-drenched locale. You’ll emerge from the tub feeling energized and smelling like a dream!