LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Our vanilla-scented Bath Bomb is anything but boring when you lay back into a cozy white blanket of creamy buttery froth. This little fizzer is the ultimate in comfort with chunks of creamy cocoa butter; it’s fantastic for rehydrating dry skin. Baths can dry your skin if they’re too hot, so if you’re in need of a long, lingering bath pop one of these gorgeous beauties into the tub for a vanilla custard soak to lull you into a deep relaxed state – and leave with sweeter, softer skin.

November 30, 2016

Perfect little bath bomb. It has fair trade vanilla and cocoa butter so it makes you sooo smooth and relaxed. It's a great addition to other bath bombs or bubble bars too. If you mix it with Brightside it smells like a Creamsicle!! Try it out!!

October 18, 2016

LUSH bath bombs are wonderfull after a long day and you skin will feel very soft , and it will smell up your whole bathroom worth a buy and great for gifts

September 30, 2016

I defiantly love all things lush, love how all natural they are, but I defiantly love the bath bombs, I like how this one is a bit different from the rest, the scent is more light and relaxing and it released lots of soothing oils my skin felt so soft when I got out of the tub! Love this bath bomb!

September 28, 2016

The Butterball bath bomb is one of my favourites from Lush. If you don't know what a bath bomb is or haven't used one before, it's this this little bath treat that you pop in the water, and it will immediately foam and fizz.

This particular bath bomb is quite small in comparison to some of the others that Lush sells at just half the size (90 grams). However, it does usually come in different shapes around the Christmas season, and those ones tend to be bigger. I believe their snowman shape is the standard 180 grams.

Butterball has a wonderful vanilla scent, and it has little bits of moisture inside of it. As it breaks down in the water, you'll feel these little hydrating nubs that you can rub into your skin like a moisturizer. So even though it'ssmaller, I feel this gives it a bit more value since most bath bombs just dissolve completely.

This results in a lovely, relaxing bath experience. I'd highly recommend it for people who are both new to bath bombs and those who are looking for something new to try.

September 19, 2016

The Lush butterball bath bomb is awesome, the light vanilla smell is enough to relax you right away. It helps dry skin and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and moisturized.

May 18, 2016

Lush butter ball bath bomb is hands down the best bath bomb they sell! It has a creamy vanilla scent and the scent lingers after your bath for awhile. My skin feels lovely and soft after a nice soak with this bath balm. The price is also decent at $4.95 can.

May 01, 2016

The smell of this bath bomb is so calming and smooth. The bath bomb is HUGE so you can cut in half and use twice if you'd like. It leaves your skin smelling great and feeling SO soft

April 09, 2016

This was a softer scent, which I like. The only thing I wasn't expecting was the little pools of oily stuff floating in my bath, which I assume was the natural butters used in the product itself. I suppose I should have expected it, but I just wasn't thinking about it. It didn't affect my experience though, and it was a lovely product. I think I like the bigger bath bombs though. If this was in large form, that would be great! I also mixed it with a bubble bar and that was a pleasant experience.

March 09, 2016

This is one of my least favourite Lush bath bombs. It doesn`t do much once it enters the bath water which is disappointing considering Lush products usually create a nice visual display in the bath water. Smell is okay.

February 07, 2016

I love this bathbomb it is hands down one of my favourites. It is so moisturizing it is unbelievable once you use it you will know what I am saying. My skin stays super soft if I use this then moisturize when I get out of the bath. Also the smell is so yummy really sweet and buttery in a pleasant way.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?