LUSH Candy Fluff Dusting Powder

LUSH Candy Fluff Dusting Powder Reviews

Ranked #488 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Fluffy and light, this dusting powder does wonders on your body. Comes in a beautiful decorative box.

February 16, 2016

I enjoy using this dusting powder, I love the smell and it makes your skin soft. The only downside is the amount of sparkle! Some days I don't want to be head to toe in glitter. Wish they would make one available without sparkles

May 11, 2015

I love the coconut one but this one I just didn't like, it wasn't as soft and didn't do as much for me.

October 29, 2010

I love this product but I also hate it. I love the smell! It's amazing and lasts for hours. I think the huge down side for me is the tons and tons of glitters!!! Sometimes I want to put it on for everyday use. BUT I don't feel comfortable going to work (in a office) with a ton of sparkles all over me. Also, now the product has retired our of stores so to purchase it's slightly difficult. LUCKILY!!! There are a few other products with the same scent yay! Unfortunately... Most of them have sparkles too ='(

April 01, 2010

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! It is my favorite from Lush! It has the best, sweetest scent and is chock full of fun multicolored glitter. The cornstarch feels great on the skin and can also be used as an effective deodorant. With all that said: this product is SO over priced! I could make this myself if I knew what scents to put together. There is no way I could recreate candy fluff though! It's my favorite and I have tried!

May 07, 2009

I love the smell of this! There is nothing better than smoothing this on after a long bath. It goes on a bit strong, but the smell mellows out and makes you smell like candy.

April 19, 2009

After trying T For Toes, I decided to be a bit more daring and opt for this super sweet Dusting Powder. I can't put it in better words than Lush does. They say the scent of Candy Fluff is "sweet-as-a-strawberry-sundae-topped-with-creme-brule-served-on-a-bed-of-marshmallows".

Note: Vegan product and contains sparkles!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear