LUSH Celebrate Hand and Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #267 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 30, 2016

this body and hand cream is a very light and like a whipped cream with a citrus scent. it is moisturizing and doesn't leave your hands feel too greasy.

January 25, 2016

I originally ordered this product online from LUSH, as they were having a BOGO sale! It was a good deal, as the price then came to $6.50 for TWO of these "Celebrate Hand and Body Lotion." However, I had never really smelled the cream in stores previously and i didn't exactly know what to expect. That being said, it is usable and I can handle it, but I find that the lotion has a very strong smell that is not exactly enjoyable. It takes quite a while to get used to and there's definitely better creams from LUSH out there. I would recommend this product, BUT only if you like really strong smell (perhaps something like star anise?)

January 15, 2016

A creamy, highly scented lotion, Celebrate is one of my favourite products from Lush. It has a sweet and sour candy scent and a texture that is light without being greasy and moisturizing without being thick. It's only seasonal, which is a shame, and is one of their more expensive products, but it's worth waiting for. Those sensitive to scent might not agree.

January 11, 2016

This is my all time favorite in the lush Hand and Body Lotion , it is very moisturizing and the scent is amazing .

December 08, 2015

Hands down my favorite LUSH lotion!!!!!
Only comes out once a year but when it does I get two tubs to last.

The smell is just amazing I love it, always get compliments on it. Price is well its pricey but a little goes a long way with LUSH products so I'm satified.

November 05, 2015

Once a year, this amazing body lotion hits the stores and I cannot stop raving about how amazing it is- it leaves your skin feeling silky, and it's got an amazing citrus champagne scent to it (get compliments about it's scent), mixed with cocoa butter and citrus oils, it makes a great gift. It's long-lasting, and makes a great gift!

1.5/5

May 11, 2015

This I find way too greasy feeling to use anywhere on my body.

March 30, 2015

I am not particularly impressed with this product. I find it VERY greasy and it takes a long time to absorb into the skin. Forget about touching your phone after you've used it. The smell is gorgeous but not worth it. If it comes into contact with certain fabric, it does leave a grease stain. I definitely give it a thumbs down.

March 04, 2015

I brought something back to Lush which didn't work for me and they gave me a sample of this cream to try. This was during Christmas season so it's probably no longer available.

The major issue I have with this is the super super strong smell which lingers forever.
It also feels really chalky so my hands feel even dryer than they did before I put it on. It is a pretty shimmery snowy colour if that's something you look for in a hand lotion.

Overall, total disappointment.

February 27, 2015

I'll start by saying I am a huge fan of lush products. I found this lotion a little too oily though; if I applied it any other time other than immediately after a shower it had a tendency to just sit on top of the skin. It is definitely a must that you apply this product after a shower. The scent is so refreshing- I'd compare it to the pink and orange Mr.Sketch smelly markers from when we were kids.