LUSH Celestial Facial Moisturizer

LUSH Celestial Facial Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #489 out of 1165 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 16, 2017

I have been trying out this moisturizer for about 2 weeks now and so far i am super impressed! A little goes a LONG way with this! At first i was scared because it seemed like it was going to make my face greasy but once it dried it was perfect! I love that I was able to use this under my makeup with no issues and i have had no break outs what so ever! Highly recommend this!

July 31, 2015

I was introduced to celestial because I have such sensitive skin. I was skeptical, but it does work. When I'm using ultra bland, Eau Roma water and this (followed by grease lightening), my face sings a song of joy. The product has a very light feel, and is just heavenly. Totally works as part of a regimen for sensitive skin. Highly recommend.

May 11, 2015

I love this stuff, it leaves my skin feeling so soft without that awful greasy film that some products leave behind.

September 20, 2014

My skin type is dry and I often have dehydrated skin, but it is not sensitive. I really only get redness in the winter mainly due to being dehydrated. While Celestial was extremely hydrating, I found it too thick for morning use. I prefer this moisturizer as a night cream as I have more time for it to sink into my skin. Now, that the weather is warmer and a bit more humid, I have had to put this moisturizer away as it is too much moisture for my skin, but based on the ingredient list if you have red, irritated or sensitive skin there is no doubt in my mind that Celestial will soothe and make it feel SO MUCH better!