LUSH Celestial Facial Moisturizer

LUSH Celestial Facial Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #504 out of 1147 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 31, 2015

I was introduced to celestial because I have such sensitive skin. I was skeptical, but it does work. When I'm using ultra bland, Eau Roma water and this (followed by grease lightening), my face sings a song of joy. The product has a very light feel, and is just heavenly. Totally works as part of a regimen for sensitive skin. Highly recommend.

May 11, 2015

I love this stuff, it leaves my skin feeling so soft without that awful greasy film that some products leave behind.

September 20, 2014

My skin type is dry and I often have dehydrated skin, but it is not sensitive. I really only get redness in the winter mainly due to being dehydrated. While Celestial was extremely hydrating, I found it too thick for morning use. I prefer this moisturizer as a night cream as I have more time for it to sink into my skin. Now, that the weather is warmer and a bit more humid, I have had to put this moisturizer away as it is too much moisture for my skin, but based on the ingredient list if you have red, irritated or sensitive skin there is no doubt in my mind that Celestial will soothe and make it feel SO MUCH better!

Tamagotchi

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Losing weight tips