LUSH Chocolate Whipstick
Amazing

LUSH Chocolate Whipstick Reviews

Ranked #739 out of 784 in Lip Balm

December 22, 2013

Smells and tastes like orange chocolate. I recommended giving a swatch at the store before you buy it, in case some people might not like the smell. Personally, I really like it and it's compact and cute. I would repurchase this because i like the sweet chocolate taste. Makes my lips feel soft and smooth. However, the packaging isn't the most convenient. Make sure you have clean hands before applying.

January 27, 2009

I really, really wanted to like this stuff. LUSH is a fantastic company, and as soon as a LUSH store opened in my mall, I ran right in and bought this after I had been drooling over their webpage for months.

However, I have to say, I was really grossed out by this stuff. The smell is fake chocolatey and it is really over-powering. I was hoping for a hot chocolate like scent, but it came across as chemical chocolate.

I can't rate the effectiveness of this product too effectively because I was too grossed out by the smell to use it for very long.

Sensitive noses be warned!

March 16, 2007

Chocolate and orange come together perfectly in this lip balm. Normally, I'm really not a fan of orange chocolate, but Lush does it right! If they can convince me to go orange-chocolate then they must be doing something right. This balm leave my lips feeling tasty, smooth and wonderful!

Note: For those of you who have tried this product and love it, I suggest buying the Sexy Four because you get a more generous amount of this lip balm! Buy it before they don't have it any more!