LUSH Coalface Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #635 out of 1020 in Facial Cleansers

Coal Face is ideal for those of you who loving washing your faces with a good, old-fashioned bar of soap. Except, there’s nothing antiquated about this preservative-free facial cleanser. Inspired by the complexion bar in ‘Annie Hall’, we created Coal Face for combination to oily faces. Powdered charcoal absorbs excess sebum and acts as a mild exfoliator, while rosewood and sandalwood oils reduce redness and clear up blemishes. Use Coal Face daily for clear, balanced skin.

March 07, 2017

I purchase the coal face facial cleanser to relieve my face from oil in the T-Zone area of my face. It did help with the oil while slightly drying out the rest of my face. It did leave my face feeling clean but I ended up breaking out all over my chin. I will finish the product but I wouldn't purchase again.

February 15, 2017

I was using this product for a while, as I am a huge fan of Lush's Dark Angels face scrub, however I started to find, once it had been used for a while, that chunks of the coal inside this bar were actually scratching my face. After a particularly deep scratch down the side of my nose, I discontinued use. There is no way that this product is any good if it does so much damage. I've stuck with the Dark Angels ever since, and have not had any problems with that product.

December 27, 2016

I bought this product for my brother who has dry, sensitive acne prone skin. I love all lush products. A little pricey but worh it when your getting top quality natural ingredients! He loved the soap from the first time he tried and has continued to buy it ever since. Helps with controlling oily breakouts and leaves skin nice smooth and clean.

November 30, 2016

I LOOOOOVE this product. It is fantastic. It gives the mattifying effect of the dark angels cleanser, but it doesn't have as much of an exfoliating factor, so it's great for sensitive skin. Love love love!

October 11, 2016

I know it's kind of pricey for a bar of soap but honestly, this stuff is magic. It lasts ages and it got rid of EVERY blemish on my face. Hormonal acne was my nemesis but this beats it 100%

February 11, 2016

Lushes Coalface cleanser is my favourite. The effectiveness is very high. I could feel it working from the first wash. It is a nice price and lasts a long time.

January 22, 2016

This cleanser definitely left my skin feeling clean, however it also dried out my skin terribly!

August 23, 2015

An amazing product for oily skin as it balances oils on the face and leaves skin feeling extra squeaky clean! Coal ingredients helps a lot with acne and spots. It also has small granules which helps scrub off a bit of the dead skin. I use it every evening as morning use dries up the face quite a bit before makeup application. Overall an excellent soap which helps clean face thoroughly after removing makeup! Would recommend to people with oily and acne prone skin!

June 16, 2015

Wow ! I don't use it every day because it dries my skin a little, but it is so effective in cleaning my skin and my pores. Some don't like the scent but personally I llove it.

June 08, 2015

This soap will knock the crap out of the dirt and build up in your pores. it is great as a cleanser but I prefer to use it as a mask. Leave it on your skin for 10 min, wash off then follow up with tea tree oil or rosewater toner and a fabulous moisturizer and your good to go.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    .Men's Chick Advisor site

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic
    Fitness monitor / pedometer

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Not having kids

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic
    LipSense?

Maila added a new review for
    Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color