LUSH Cosmetic Warror Fresh Face Mask

LUSH Cosmetic Warror Fresh Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #365 out of 519 in Masks

November 30, 2016

It's a fresh face mask.. hard to go wrong! This one is a superhero mask and I just love it. There is garlic and egg in it so it is just so good for your skin. Try it!!!

February 01, 2016

This mask worked wonders for me! I have very sensitive skin and this wasn't too harsh. It soothes my skin and it felt amazing after washing the mask off. A little goes a long way too! Honestly great for soothing acne.

January 25, 2016

The face mask was quite odd to use. It was very sticky, felt weird in the hands - but nevertheless it made a difference and overall, I am extremely satisfied with this product. It did a great job and cleaning the pores on my face and I felt my face freshen when I applied it on.

July 15, 2015

My rating for this was very up and down. The smell of this mask is stomach turning. I love garlic but this brings garlic to a whole other level. I have to plug my nose while I have this mask on. Other than that this mask is amazing. My skin feels so soft after and really controls my oily areas. The mask itself is fantastic. But the smell makes me question if I ever want to buy this again.

May 11, 2015

Love this mask, it leaves my face feeling so refreshed!!!

March 25, 2015

I will always be a dedicated lushie. My face will always feel great after using any of their masks.

March 09, 2015

Having been a long time fan of Lush, I decided to try their fresh face masks, beginning with this guy: with garlic, tea tree, and kaolin, it left my face feeling fresh and soft. Continual usage saw less breakouts on my face. Highly recommended!

August 13, 2014

This mask is great for drawing out the impurities from your skin and effective in calming your skin. It is garlic based so it may not be for everyone as the smell can be overpowering. I have no problems as I find that the tea tree oil masks the garlic smell. I have combination skin, though it does not reduce shine, it makes my skin feel very soft and clean after each use.

January 07, 2013

I love using this face mask on my normal to oily prone skin! it helps to sooth all my bumps and lumps, as well as reduce all that nasty redness! My skin as never looked so bright