Lush Cosmetics Dry Shampoo Bars

Lush Cosmetics Dry Shampoo Bars Reviews

1 review
Ranked #19 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

September 07, 2016

I have been using these bars for about three years. There are a wild variety of bars available, all with very different intents!

My three faves are the cinnamon bar, to encourage hair growth. The smell is akin to a warm fall day, spicy, sweet, but still clean. It leaves you scalp feeling tingly and clean.

Honey I Washed my Hair is a sweet, honey and Shea milk based bar. I have coarse, thick hair, so once in a while something luxurious is just the ticket. It smells like fresh honey and toffee, and lathers like some of my favourite salon shampoos, and when I'm finished, I almost don't even need perfume because of the enchanting smell of my hair.

My third favourite is called Lullaby; I shaved my head for cancer in March 2016, right before having major open heart surgery of my own. No hair, and a screaming chest wound meant that I wanted some comfort. Lavender and oatmilk soothed not only my sensitive scalp, but the frustration I was feeling after my experience.

Who says shampoo just has to clean your hair right?